Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Tiramisu

Posted By  Welldressedcupcakes


ok I know these are not cupcakes!

I will start by saying this month is going to be a busy one.  As I write I am waiting for the arrival of my grandson!!  So.. time will be tough.  But  when I saw the choice of Tiramisu - it was perfect!  This is a qucik and easy and  very non traditional version of this great dessert.  I apologize for the pix I am about to post but  the recipe is great!  So here goes:

1 quart of heavy cream

1/2 can of sweetened condensed milk

1 box of chocolate pudding (the one you cook)

Instant Espresso coffee - make 1 cup

Italian Lady Fingers - 1 package



Whip cream till almost done and then fold in  condensed milk towards the end



Line a 9x11 glass pan with the first layer of lady fingers & drizzle with espresso to soften (not too much or they will be soggy)

add a layer of pudding, then a layer of whipped cream



Repeat this for several layers

End with the whipped cream and just before serving sprinkle some espresso coffee grounds on top of the whipped cream.



Not the real thing but everyone loves it espeially for those who are not fans of the cheese.  Give it a try!

1 comment: