Sunday, February 20, 2011

52 Cupcakes





I tend to get too comfortable sometimes with my recipes. My family likes chocolate so I make lots of Devil's Food Cupcakes and try to get a bit creative with the frosting and toppings. The store I bake for is open to anything which makes my life so easy. So this week I will start something new. I will make a different cupcake each week for the next 52 weeks. We'll see how this goes. I can't promise there will never be chocolate and variations on icing will count as well as the cake variations. I reserve the right to make the rules! But if you have any suggestions, I will consider them and most likely give them a try (within reason) so this Thursday - I still have time - not really sure what I will be doing just yet. I know I have readers from many countries and would love to hear from you too! See you Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment