Monday, January 31, 2011

Special Delivery: Share your Love

Here's a great opportunity to "Share your Love" on Valentine's Day & help make someones day just a little bit better.
Here's a little bit of info on how to participate along with the folks from Etsy. I'll post the link to the entire article along with info on how to send your cards.

"Valentine's Day is coming up soon, and with it comes an opportunity to extend some love and kindness. You may recall our Special Delivery project from years past, which we're delighted to say is now an Etsy tradition. We'll be working with Citymeals-on-Wheels to bring nutritious meals, handmade greeting cards and companionship to elderly New Yorkers."




Here's a few of the cards I'm sending out. I participated last year and had such fun making Valentines. Much better than the store bought ones!

If you have a moment, please leave a comment and subscribe to my blog. I'd appreciate it!

No comments:

Post a Comment